blog about us events spotlight favorites

MEMBERS

Drea Jojo Princess Gianna Victoria Jenny Arica Lauren Michelle

 

Circus Folk
Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 5:51 PM

As many of you may know, I have a slight obsession with freak shows and traveling circus' and have recently taken my obsession to another level...
So, on my rigorous search for a circus to join a couple different and obscure options arose that completely blew me away. The first is Lucent Dossier, a chic underground group of circus freaks and musicians from LA who update old carny acts with a sexy modern twist. With all original music and coreography, there live preformances make your fire breathing, unicycling, tripple breasted, bearded lady look like chop liver.


The Second circus/freak show I looked into was a little less likely for me to be able to join due to the fact I have no physical deformity but still worth checking out. 999 Eyes: Taking back the word freak!


Enjoy!

Your little circus performer,

G<3




CHECK OUT OUR PREVIOUS POSTS!