blog about us events spotlight favorites

MEMBERS

Drea Jojo Princess Gianna Victoria Jenny Arica Lauren Michelle

 

watch my feet..wa-wa-watch my feet
Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 3:46 PM


So lately my style is into a more "punk & goth" inspired role.  I've been getting more into the whole rough look with accessories and apparel.  While looking through Japanese street fashion book, Fruits, and saw some great studded anklets worn around heels and boots and started to make them myself.  I stubbled upon this rad website with shoe jewelry.  Great concept, pricing is still affordable, yet a little high.  But i've been looking into leather, studs and chain material and it seems it is definitely DIY affordable.


check out more shoe jewelry at Littersf!

cheers.
Victoria
Beastbid




CHECK OUT OUR PREVIOUS POSTS!