blog about us events spotlight favorites

MEMBERS

Drea Jojo Princess Gianna Victoria Jenny Arica Lauren Michelle

 

My rock band dreams have been answered...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @ 11:40 AM

Photobucket

As much as I enjoy rockin out as my edgey rockband character with 'thug life' tattooed on her torso.... this. will. be. EPIC! It's going to bring my beatle's mania to a whole nother level. The game is rumored to have songs of every album from their first, 'Please Please Me', to their last recorded, 'Abby Road'. My favorites are Rubber Soul & Sgt. Peppers so I hope they include a ton of songs from those albums.


The game will have scenes from some of the Beatles most historial venues like The Cavern Club, Shea Stadium, The Ed Sulivan Show, and Abby Road Studios. OMG! I can barely contain myself!!

Photobucket

In addition to the game, they will be releasing four new instrument peripherals modeled after those the ones used by The Beatles members themselves. These include a Rickenbacker 325 guitar, a Gretsch Duo Jet guitar, a Höfner bass, and a Ludwig drum set.


Check out the debut video below.... September 9, 2009...start the count down!!



















xoxo
-Arica
AricaMyra.tumblr.com

Labels: , , , ,




CHECK OUT OUR PREVIOUS POSTS!